mandag 20. august 2012

you can take my heart, like a criminal

Ah, third blogpost this Sunday! I'm on fire. Yes, I know it's technically Monday, but I haven't gone to bed yet. Therefore it's still Sunday in my mind. This is another of those random posts. I'm just stalking Niall Horan as usual, and I came across these pictures of him being at what is named V Fest. A festival I suppose. But what's intriguing, and somewhat funny to me - is the fact that he is standing with George Craig and Conor Maynard. It's just .. those lads are people I became fond of before ever knowing about One Direction. It's like he's mocking me. Like, "hey M, look who I'm standing with - some of your favorite people, yep". Speaking of Conor, you should all listen to Turn Around by him feat Ne-Yo. You heard me. It's his first and debut album, and he's got a duet with Ne-Yo? I must admit that I was quite shocked myself. This tune is probably my second favorite after Drowning. I saw another picture of Nialler with Flackster (Caroline Flack). Unlike about every directioner, I don't really hate her. I actually think she's quite pretty to be 32. Although I think she would have looked better without all that makeup she wears. But then again, I'm all about style. No pun intended. And in my opinion, everyone with great style is pretty. And Flackster has quite an amazing style to be honest. And you've got to be crazy not to be jealous of her. I mean, she had Harry, didn't she? And who would not want to wake up with Harry in their bed? Sure, I know she's like ages older than Harry. And she's old enough to be his mum. But .. right .. moving on. Wait. Not moving on. Why is Nialler hanging with Flackster anyways? Right. I just saw a picture with him and Tulisa as well. I guess everyone from any X Factor-related things are there. Olly included. I'm sure you've got no idea of who I'm talking about. But that's okay. I'm going to read all the Wattpad stories I'm reading and then go to bed. Ah, I love Niall's quiff. I just want to run my hands through his hair. It's the same with Nick Jonas - it would be so lovely to run my hand through his curls. Oh, wait. He's not got any curls any longer. Or maybe it's grown back? I don't know. Okay. Right, this is getting really weird. Enough of this rambling. I'm going now, before I write anything else stupid. I surrender.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar