fredag 3. august 2012

it was your heart on the line

Well, since I've already fucked up my circadian rhythm, why not stay up. Ha, I went to bed 4:30 yesterday. So it would be stupid to even try going to sleep now. I am currently reading on Wattpad. Those stories are seriously addictive. I am staying at my friends house this weekend, and I feel like I'm packing everything I own. Well, not really. In fact, it's only my backpack. I am quite good at packing, if I may say so. And I don't really need that much either. Anyways, since I woke up quite late today, my day passed like the wind. I did actually start watching Skins, but I decided that it was just too glum. I'll start re-watching it when I'm feeling depressed. Holy crap, it's August, guys! I've got school in eleven days. Eleven fucking days. I really really dislike school. Although this time it's going to be completely different. Once again .. sorry about the swearing. I think it's almost a bit dangerous to write at night. I become more open, and I swear. Ah, listening to Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons right now, and it's just heaven to my ears.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar