onsdag 22. august 2012

I know you're loving everything you see

I never really drink milk. I know I should, but I really dislike the taste of it. But with Oreo cookies, milk is almost necessary. These small packs of cookies were also a part of my gift from my best friend. And sadly this was the last one. Ah, I wish I could go grocery shopping in America. Like seriously, I don't even think I want to go to America in order to do shopping (fashion). I just want to explore the grocery stores. I'm so lame. Anyways, I'm so tired. And I'm a bit nervous about school to be honest. It's all so different to what I'm used to. Now my education is all in my hands. It's all my responsibility. It wasn't entirely like that before. And now I've got like thousands (six) books stacked on each other - all waiting to be read by me. And I don't even have all the books. It's now I want to hide in my room forever and just never go to school. Students - how do you do it? Anyone keen to let me know? Oh well. Tomorrow is Thursday, which means I'm leaving the next day. Tomorrow will be spent packing whilst reading. I am seriously going to bring my book along on my trip. That's how determined I am. A few random things that are so incredibly satisfactory - to see that a comment of yours on Youtube has gained a ridiculous amount of likes. This happens quite frequently, but I never know until someone comment back. This time it was a Taylor Swift video, and it's got like 200 likes. Or is it called thumbs up perhaps? Another satisfactory thing is getting random fans at Wattpad.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar