onsdag 8. august 2012

I fell heavy into your arms

Hello my darlings. Today I woke up bright and early, only to find broken glass on the bathroom floor. Our shower has somehow broken. Odd, really odd. Anyways, I went to Oslo with my friend, where we explored Oslo. And I did good today - I bought things for school. And then we met up with another friend. We went to grab a bite, and strolled around the city. And I must say I felt knackered at the end of the day. You know you sometimes wake up feeling like shit, but then once you get up and out in the fresh air, you feel completely fine? I didn't feel like that. I woke up tired, and I felt tired all day. And I was about to die at the end of the day. When I came home, after eight hours or so in Oslo, I walked straight upstairs and ordered not to be awakened. My alarm didn't go off as planned, but I slept for three hours. And I still feel slightly knackered. But right now I'm going to do a bit of reading on Wattpad, before I once again go to bed. I think it's time to catch up on my sleep now. Or else I'll be sleep deprived during the first school week, and we don't want that, do we?

Music tip for the ones who has the same taste as .. me: I will wait by Mumford & Sons

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar