onsdag 29. august 2012

når du engang kommer neste sommer skal vi atter drikke vin

Hello babes and lads. Today is Liam Payne's birthday. And no, I don't actually know all the lads' birthdays. In fact, I don't know Niall's. However, Liam has been raving on about it on Twitter the past weeks. It's almost like he's a girl raving about his sweet sixteen. Alright, that's too harsh. Everyone loves Liam. And I even love his name. It was even one of my suggestions for my nephew. And no, not just because it's Liam's name. I didn't even know of their existence back then. I've just always loved his name. Anyways - happy 19th birthday Liam! Finally some famous people that are born the same year as me. I baked some brownies today, because we got bags of free food, including brownie dough. It's not the cake on the pictures. That's the chocolate cake I baked for my brothers birthday at last Sunday. But yum. That was real good. Can't believe I've baked this much. Speaking of doing things loads of times. I've killed about four spiders the last week. Way to change the subject, yeah? But it's true. I've now learned that one of my sisters is terrified by spiders. That will come in handy for the future (mischievous laughter). But it seems that wherever I go, there is a spider. If I wasn't sane, I'd start believing I'm the next Spiderman. Right. Now I'm off reading a bit before heading to bed. I'm going to wake up and be really tired tomorrow. I fucking know it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar