mandag 27. august 2012

you stole my heart

Hi babes. Yes, your new nickname is babe. I'm finally home, although I must admit that I'm not too happy about it. Sure, it's nice to be in my own bedroom. But being home also means that I have to face reality. I've been in Trondheim, which is somewhere north in Norway. Yes, I am really good at geography in Norway. Sense the sarcasm please. I must say, and I probably say this about everywhere I go, but Trondheim is so sickly beautiful it's maddening. Last time we went there, we drove and I wasn't even aware of the amount of ocean surrounding the city. Again, really good at geography - not. This time, however, we flew, and then we took the bus to my sisters place. And during that little bus-drive, I saw some of the most breathtaking nature I've ever seen. The ocean coloured in the whole specter of blue. And montanas. Ah, I love Norway's nature. The first day we spent strolling around in the city, paying Nidarosdomen a little visit. I could have probably spent the whole day there, studying the architecture. But as my younger sister and my mum doesn't share my fascination for architecture and details, we left way earlier than I wanted. My sister, whom we visited, has just recently moved into a new flat. And so therefore we helped her putting stuff up. Me and my younger sister built two Ikea beds. And you know how you think Ikea is supposed to be easy? Haha. Those beds were not easy. It was two identical beds, so we were able to finish the second one in a lot shorter time than the first one. With the first one we did a lot of mistakes. But luckily we learned from then. A really important point about reading Ikea manuals, is to scan all the details. Check if you've really got the right tool or whatever. I also put together a chair, and chaise with my siblings. At the end of each day, the hall was filled with cardboard. Today, or well, technically yesterday, we celebrated my brothers birthday too. I baked a cake, which turned out to be really good. I'm quite surprised myself actually. I've taken quite a few pictures of Trondheim. And I think I might just post a lot of pictures in one blogpost. Ah, yes, I've got a lot in store for you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar