tirsdag 7. august 2012

god made another one of me to love you better than I ever will

Whilst my friends were sleeping on Sunday, I decided to take some outfit pictures for you. I am wearing my beloved Levi' cutoffs. They've now been thrown to the washer, because some idiot decided it was a good idea to kick my arse with muddy shoes. He was a dickhead. Anyways, I woke up today because of some telemarketer. I was slightly annoyed, because I went to bed at 4:00 am yesterday. Yes, I know, I was supposed to go to bed early yesterday, but I got caught up in another Wattpad story. The telemarketer offered some free magazines and stuff, and I kind of laughed, and asked what the catch was. He answered that I would have to pay for postage, so I just said no. And to my surprise, he laughed. And he answered "yeah, I get it". And perhaps it's weird that I woke up happy because of that. But it's very rare that a telemarketer actually is really nice without having any intentions. I tried going to bed again, but my dad came barging in a moment later - it was breakfast. 'Suppose I should be thankful for having a dad who makes me breakfast. And I am. I really truly am. And I was especially thankful when I turned on the telly, only to be greeted with the handball match between Norway and Brazil. Since I was quite gutted by the last match, I hadn't really planned on watching this match. I missed the first half, but I heard it was a bad half, so I'm pretty grateful I missed it. But the second half was pretty much amazing. It was like watching Norway during World Championship for women, when they were incredible. But the happiness has passed quickly. The Norwegian team is meeting South-Korea again. Not only did we get a tie this Olympics, but we won over South-Korea the last Olympic games (Beijing), and guess what? That was also the semi-finale. In other words, they are really hard competition. And from what I've seen from South-Korea during the whole Olympic games, I'm almost ready to get defeated. I know, it doesn't scream team spirit, but "if you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed". I know, it's not a good attitude, but that's honestly what I've been doing since Norway lost against Spain. I had totally given up. I even thought Norway was going to lose today. Even when it was only a minute left of the game, and it was obvious that Norway was the winner. That's what I like about handball. You can never be sure about what will happen until the game is over. Just like the game between South-Korea and Norway in the Olympics in Beijing. It was one second. One very important last second in the game, where Gro Hammerseng threw the last deciding goal. The goal that got Norway through to the finale, and then became champions. And the South-Koreans weren't too happy. In fact there were complaints, and it was all very dramatic. And I'm guessing South-Korea don't want to let Norway do the same thing this time either. But I guess time will show. Now I really have to get my arse downstairs and eat!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar