fredag 17. august 2012

in a pipe she flies to the motherland or sells love to another man

After running around in Paris and London, I realised that my backpack just maybe is a quite popular brand. Ah, who am I kidding. It's fucking popular and I didn't even know. When I first got it, I took away the label, because I much more preferred it simple. This way you don't actually see that it's an Eastpak backpack unless you look at the zipper or the authentication. Speaking of bags. A brand I saw quite often in Paris, and a bit less in London, was Longchamp. And I knew then that I really really wanted one. However, I didn't actually know the name of the brand. But I saw one in Oslo these days, as it's where I spend my days now. It's the Longchamp Le Pilage tote bag I want. And preferably in navy. Course it has to be in navy, that's my favorite colour. The Le Pilage tote bag is so simple in design, that it won me over the second I saw it. The only problem is the fact that I am a student. A student that plan on spending a lot of money on school books, leaving me quite poor. Therefore I don't know if it will be a purchase of mine soon. Ah, if I only knew about this tote bag whilst being in Paris. That would've made everything so much cheaper. Problems of a consumer. Anyways, when I got home from school today, I tried reading my new school books. However, my eyelids were so heavy, I had to take a nap. Although I had planned a nap for one hour only, it lasted for three instead. So now I'm going to read up on some anatomy. And a bit other things.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar