fredag 31. august 2012

nobody said it was easy

I couldn't help myself - I saw these two Coldplay CD's on sale, and I've been wanting them ever since one of my favorite Youtubers mentioned them as his favorite CD's. Obviously that's not the only reason. I actually love Coldplay very much myself, and some of my favorite songs by them are on these albums. When I woke up today, I had to restrain myself from starting the day with eating brownies. Instead I've just finished my cereal. Something Niall would call: "rabbit food". And yes obviously I'm going to drag One Direction into everything I write on this blog. I fucking missed another twitcam. This time it was the whole gang, which makes it slightly worse. But considering I was at school at this time, I can't really be mad. Since it's One Direction, you can always find the twitcam on Youtube the day (or less) after. I just watched it, and must admit that I don't mind Liam shirtless or a good view of Niall's bum. Oh, and then they make me laugh most of the time too, which I won't complain about either. And oh my gosh, I feel like missing out on every One Direction-related things. I don't think I actually have time to be a fangirl anymore. They've published both the new album cover and the title? And in a month their first single will be released. I think things in my life moves on quickly. But oh my god - think about the lads' lives. It's like - yeah, yesterday I had a gig at the Olympics, and today I'm releasing my new album. Nothing special. Nope. Most of the days from now on will be spent reading. If not school books, it's Wattpad (I take back every recommendations of starting reading on Wattpad. It's so fucking addictive I cannot stop) - or recently published - The Rise of Nine. I really have to read something school related, so I'm waiting to start reading The Rise of Nine, because I already know that I will not be able to put it down if I start reading. But I feel so jittery. I'm so close to letting my will get it's way. Oh, no I will be strong! I will. I hate it when my sensible part argues with my senseless part. Anyways. The plane tickets to Bergen is booked. Which basically means I've been travelling once each month from June till October. Paris, London, Trondheim, Bergen and Aalesund. Totally feel like a brat. But a thankful one.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar