søndag 12. august 2012

you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

These are probably my highlights from the ending ceremony of the Olympic Games 2012. Plus the last medal ceremony. It is always such joy to watch other people being so happy. It had me grinning the possibly biggest smile I can manage. I had heard a few rumors about One Direction performing at the ending ceremony. However, I didn't actually believe it was true. So I was a bit taken aback when I heard the familiar tune and saw the boys. But I'm not saying I wasn't pleased. Oh no, probably the opposite. What is it  with teenage hysteria and new boy bands and artists? It's the hair. Yes, most definitely. I loved Zayn and Niall's hair tonight. Ah, the quiffs and the blonde highlights. A highlight in itself. And then the other highlight was the handball ladies. One of my favorite sport to watch. Well actually, I think it's become a bit too much for me lately. I just get too stressed, and it's so nerve wrecking to watch. In fact I've skipped watching the first halves throughout the last games I've seen. Now I'm just waiting for the winter Olympics. Cross-country skiing to be exact. Right now I wish I was in London in order to celebrate the ending of the Olympic games. I cannot imagine the atmosphere. It must be amazing. Wait. Another highlight right now. It's fucking Ed Sheeran for christ sake! Okay, now I'm grinning with the widest smile ever. I look like an idiot. Eejit. Wait, Spice Girls too? For fucks sake. Now I really want to be there!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar