onsdag 1. august 2012

all these sensations got me going crazy for you


(Source of picture:  http://lwphotographs.tumblr.com
Due to lack of sleep last night, I am really really tired right now. Somehow I fell asleep at 2:30 am. I was supposed to go to bed early in order to wake up early. But because I have fucked up my circadian rhythm by going to bed at 4:00 am the day before, I was not able to. Nor was I able to sleep "safe and sound". I kept waking up, and at 6:00 am, I woke up briefly and scrolled through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. And those kind of things. But then I went to bed again, just to wake up in order to watch the handball match between Norway and South Korea. I had a feeling it would be drama. And it really was. It was almost like watching the finale from the Olympics in Beijing. But this time, Norway didn't manage to score the last second. And it was a tie. I will admit that I was kind of .. very bitter, pissed and sad. But the day has passed, and other good things have happened during the Olympics. The Norwegian fencer Bartosz Piasecki won silver, which is amazing! And then the Norwegian beach volleyball duo Tarjei Skarlund and Martin Spinnangr won against Great Britain. Although that wasn't that big of a surprise. But still. If you can't tell already, my day has mostly consisted of watching the Olympic games. Ahh, just remembered that I was supposed to watch another handball match two hours ago. Arrrrrr - oh well. I am in fact going to miss a match between Norway and Denmark on Friday, since I've somehow agreed to go out for drinks. It's hard trying to have a life, isn't it? Haha.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar