mandag 20. august 2012

talks like you imagined when you were young

Right. Here it is, the gift that I was most excited about. If you didn't know already, I watch Youtube all the time. Though I must admit that I've not been on Youtube all that much lately. Anyways, I love watching make-up gurus, even though I wear minimal make-up myself. It's just very relaxing. Babylips by Maybeline is a product that has been raved about by my favorite Youtubers, so I'm kind of ecstatic to try this out. Right now I'm going to eat and watch Married To Jonas. Then I'm heading to Oslo for school once again. Ah, I can't actually believe that I have school till 8:15 pm. It's so incredibly odd.  Sorry about the crappy image, but I'm too lazy to be bothered. A positive thing about Monday, is that it will soon be Friday. And then I'm off to visit my siblings. I cannot wait! Oh well. See ya later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar