tirsdag 21. august 2012

take this sinking boat and point it home, we've still got time

My legs are so dead, it's not even funny. After running around campus for approx two hours, doing crazy stuff, I had enough. I just really wanted to go home, take a shower and let my feet rest. I don't know how the others do it. Perhaps it's the alcohol - yes, most probably. I'm not too fond of alcohol myself. Makes me too dozy and too giggly. Like, I laugh at everything. No, correction - giggle at everything. I can't say I'm looking forward to school tomorrow, but after the lectures we have another outing. My study group goes out probably every day. It's like being a russ all over again. However, this time it's kind of stupid, as it is the beginning and not the end of our education. And I'm supposed to read like 140 pages of anatomy and physiology till next Monday. I suppose I'll have to do that on Thursday. Yes, I am going to be a good girl. After watching the Jonas Brothers live chat yesterday, I had to search up a song they did a cover on. Well, it was mostly Nick who did the singing .. and the guitar playing. It's called Falling Slowly. And it's so incredibly beautiful. So so nice lyrics. It slightly reminds me of The Civil Wars. Actually, they should totally do a cover of the song. Right, I'm off to bed now. Sleep tight. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar