søndag 19. august 2012

paper window dreams

Is it possible to push someone away? If you ignore them enough, will they go away? Just so you can spare yourself for anymore pain. It's selfish probably. People get hurt. But if you think you're doing it for them? Sure. You know the quote "If you love them, let them go". What if ignoring them is the only answer to "letting them go". What if you're wrong? What if? Ah, the uncertainty to everything. I've only just realised that I'm attracted to troubled people. Complicated people. Although, I think everyone's a bit complicated, they just don't entirely know themselves. I should probably not have taken psychology, then I wouldn't be analyzing everyone. It's why I watch Skins, it's why I prefer reading gloomy stories on Wattpad, it's why Marian Keyes is my favorite author. Anyways. It's a beautiful day today. Thus far the sky is blue, and I might just lie outside. Tomorrow is sadly Monday. Monday means the beginning of a new week, which means school, which means having to get up early. But right now it's Sunday, and I'm going to enjoy it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar