søndag 5. august 2012

somebody that I used to know

I am so fucking mad right now. I don't know what has happened with the Norwegian handball team (women). So mad I'd like to cry right now. They lost against Spain tonight, which honestly is a surprise. Considering Norway got a tie with South Korea, who I think is a bigger competition. But to be completely honest, I don't think Norway has been on the top of their game ever throughout the Olympics this year. In fact, there is always something missing. Even when we win. I'm just really really disappointed. But in a way I think maybe they should just lose everything. That way they might learn something, and get better. At least our extra goalkeeper, Grimsbø, is doing a great - fantastic actually - job. I'm so mad now, I snap at everything. I even don't feel like watching the rest of the Olympics. That's how defeated I feel. But you know, there is hope. I claim to every little piece of hope there is. The hope that the Norwegian handball team will show why they are champions. I just really hope it'll happen soon. Right now I'm just going to ignore my anger, and do some reading instead. That will make me happy any day, any time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar