torsdag 16. august 2012

this feels like falling in love

Third day of school. I actually really enjoyed today's lecture about microbiology. I think it's safe to say that I'm back on track again. I do not longer have the urge to skip school for a year .. or forever. I also went to the library today and borrowed an anatomy book, but also a book about bipolar disorder. Although the latter isn't actually in my curriculum. But it looked very interesting. I think it's currently raining outside, but still I'm going out in my shorts. We might go to a nightclub today, because I need to get to know my study group. Thus far it's been awkward conversations, and the urge to run back to my friends is really really high. Hence why I am going to try to get to know them better today. It's a process .. you know, getting to know each other. But I'm guessing it'll be worth it in the end. Anyways, next Friday I'm going to visit my sister up north. It'll be awesome. And it just happens to be where my brother just moved too. And his birthday is next week too. Life can be such a roller coaster. Right now I really want to snuggle in my bed and go to sleep. But I'm going to be tough and let the world eat me. Right, bye. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar