fredag 17. august 2012

tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted


Is it really any secret that I have the hots for Niall? I mean he is my screensaver on my phone. I just thought Nialler was really lovely in this video. And the song really suits him. Anyways, yesterday was a bit of a fail. I didn't go out. Out as in clubbing. Because I was freezing my arse off. I was biting my teeth whilst speaking. That's what I do during winter. I suppose wearing shorts in the park for hours is not very appropriate. I'll know that till next time then. It was also a bit of a fail since I couldn't exactly find my study group. I think they retreated to our sponsors flat. But since I didn't know where that was, I stayed with my friends group. So you know .. I got to know people that aren't even from my own group, and whom I'll probably see little of. Heck, I even got to know someone that doesn't even go to my school at all. I've spent the last hours or so looking through books I might possibly buy. It feels a bit wrong to be shopping .. for books. At school today we did a CPR course. First theory, and then we practiced it on a mannequin. I have done this before a while ago, when my sister forced me to do it. So I was not looking forward to it, because I already knew how hard it is to perform chest compression. It takes so much strength. My hands were sore afterwards. And I don't think I was the only one. However, it was quite funny - as we were all in a ring doing 30 hearth compression, imagining the beat of Staying Alive by Bee Gees. But now I'm glad it's finally Friday. Just being home feels like luxury. But hey, on Monday we will have a lecture that I think I'll might enjoy. Except that it last from 4:30-8:15 pm. But then Jonas Brothers have a live chat shortly after! And that, I do long for.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar