torsdag 23. august 2012

you might have him, but I always have the last word

Ah, I'm way behind schedule and I miss this little guy. My nephew is turning one in two months, so I'm guessing I'll be skipping a lecture in order to fly back "home" and attend his birthday party. Sure, the first birthday party is probably more important to the parents rather than the kid who won't even remember anything. But who cares? He's still a little baby. A baby at his peak. When he's still cute and cuddly and not fussy and annoying yet. I have not finished packing, but I guess I'll just stuff some things along tomorrow. Hope I won't forget anything important. I have not opened my anatomy and physiology book either. However, I have actually crossed some things off my list of "to do's". I don't think I'm going to bed anytime soon either. Too much on my mind. And too much of my list that hasn't yet been done. And about the One Direction single. Turns out they aren't even releasing it tonight. I suppose I was too busy looking at them, rather than listening to what they said. Whoops. Anyways. Gotta go and carry on!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar