torsdag 23. august 2012

live while we're young

Sand Tropez by Essie is a varnish I've been wanting for ages, but just not bothered to buy. Sadly as I am starting nursing school, nail varnish is a thing I'll wear little of. It can be collected bacteria in the nail varnish, which can lead to serious consequences. But since it's weekend for me now, I'm going to use it. Right now I'm writing all my notes from earlier lectures onto my computer. Today was actually a really great school day. I must say that I'm getting more fond of nursing school. A bit more. Still not too eager for the reading. Yesterday was full of drama on Twitter. Zayn quit his Twitter because of the hate he was getting, but today he is back. My sister was telling me about how all her friends had been freaking out. You've gotta admit that it is slightly amusing watching fangirls. One Direction is apparently releasing a new single today. Which is, in my opinion - really early. I suppose they kind of need to, as they already have an upcoming tour in like .. November I think? Which is again really early. But it's still early days of their fame, which makes their life really really hectic. I am looking forward to hear the new music, but I'm sceptical. To be completely honest, One Direction is not completely my music style. This is where you should think "then why the hell do you always write about them?". And this is where I'm like ashamed of myself and admit that I like them because I think they are lush. Ah, if you only see the video where they announce the new single. Drool. They all look so incredibly hot with their hair styled and all. But hey, I'm not saying that they can't sing or anything like that. Not at all. That's what's so great with them. You can't actually say that they suck, because they were on X-factor, and they did get placed third. That must mean that they do know how to sing. Or else they would have been voted off earlier. It's just not really my music style. I am however really excited for new Jonas Brothers music. From what I heard on the live chat, it's quite amazing. Oh, and the beat - love it. Sure it's not very mainstream and all, but it's very appealing to me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar