søndag 19. august 2012

she was that girl that make me do the hula hoop

Sometimes I think I'm blessed with having the bestest friends you can ever have. My best friend just got home from America yesterday, and therefore I went to visit her today. And this is what I got. A bag of goodies actually. I'm the type of girl that loves food. I love trying new foods, it's all so exciting. Not too fond of desserts though. Except for crackers of course. And so my best friend brings home a load of cereals and crackers. And yes, that is a POP magazine with One Direction. And then I got some makeup, where one of the things is the most exciting one. I'll show you tomorrow. I've just showered and put on new sheets on my bed. Ah, I cannot imagine anything better than falling asleep newly showered, in fresh bedding. However, the trip to my best friend did result in new additions of mosquito-bites on my body. I was waiting for the bus for max. five minutes. And what does that mean? Five new mosquito-bites. Three on my legs, and two on my face. It's like they hate me. And love my blood. It's like walking out in a war-zone. Oh well. I'm too happy to care really.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar