fredag 10. august 2012

I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

Ah, back to school. Well, not really until Tuesday, but I've already started grumbling about it, which basically means I've mentally started school already. I got the sticky notes and the pencils from a store called Søstrene Grene - a store I've fallen in love with. My pencil case is not really a pencil case, but a see through bag of sorts. It's from Muji, and I love it. When I was in London we decided to pop into some of the stores next to our hotel, and Muji was one of them. I did fall in love with that store too. Now I just need to find it here in Norway too. Today I said my goodbyes to my beloved friend I mentioned yesterday. I've known her for three years now, and it's so odd how some people come passing through your life and just becomes an important person. I might write something depressing about this later on. On a lighter note, I did make her start blogging. This way I can be updated on everything. Another important thing that happened today - I got myself a new bed. For some reason my parents didn't like me sleeping on the floor, though I kind of love it. So my dad woke me up and told me we were buying me a new bed. And I was like "uhm, okay". Wow. This is turning into one of those conversations - "and he was like ooooo, I and I was like nooo, and then they were like yeaaaah". Anyways, I now have a brand new bed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar