fredag 22. februar 2019

You think you're so important to me, don't you? Don't kill my vibe

Oh, I was pretty pissed about having to walk outside in the terrible weather. Bit peeved that it began snowing again just when spring looked like it was around the corner. And though it doesn't seem like the snow is going to make a come-back in the sense of amount, it still prolongs the time I'll have to wear my winter boots. I had no intention of leaving the house, until yesterday, when Monchita egged me on. It was because of a letter she had been waiting for to arrive at my house, so I could send it on to her. And apparently it was a time-sensitive thing, so I didn't have much of a choice. But I did wait until it had stopped raining, and looked somewhat bearable. It's the kind of weather that manages to deceive you, and it turns out to be colder than expected. Luckily it was a rather quick trip to the post office, and whilst I was around the grocery store, I went in to buy my first microwave-meal. I've obviously tasted some microwavable foods, but I've never had a dish before. It's a bit surprising, considering my somewhat bad reputation of cooking food. It was way too salty for me, which isn't really all surprising as most quick foods contain more salt than what you should be having. But as it was a negative first experience, I suspect I won't be considering microwavable meals anymore. I've been slacking a bit with my analysis the past few days, and I blame it on being almost finished with a certain part. It's weird that, but I tend to procrastinate mostly at the start or the end. I could obviously have spent a lot of time working on the next step, but it's more satisfying just feeling finished with something by the end of a week. I watched a bit of Shane Dawson doing the ghost hunting, as I'm very fond of the "squad" together. Forgot how scary those videos could be, so I had to cut it short. It was basically my background entertainment as I did the dishes, as the kitchen looked awful. Also found a bug on my bedroom floor just now, and it didn't die when I tried to smash it with a magazine, so I ended up doing the cup and paper trick. It's outside in the snow now. Another negative happening the last 24 hours, is that my bedroom watch ran out of battery. It's in these situations you realise how dependent you are on certain items. As I don't have those kind of batteries at home, I had to order them. But I am expecting them shortly, so that's good. Also, on more positive notes; I've ordered myself a pair of dark jeans that I am hopeful will fit, I'll be seeing Sugar and Marble tomorrow. Gonna watch some stand-up, which is hopefully good. Regardless, I've not seen the girls since December, so it'll be lovely to hang again. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar