tirsdag 4. april 2017

holy hands, oh they make me a sinner

Haven't I just been on a rant about my sleep? Well, I slept pretty poorly tonight, and sometimes that makes me even more of a thinker. So whilst making my breakfast this morning, I gazed somewhat philosophically out of the window, and I thought to myself: "I have never been one of those great sleepers. Probably never will be, and this is how my life will be". What a depressing thought. I am fine with less sleep for a night or two, but if it's less than a certain amount, I just can't be 100%. Understandably, surely. Today it's one of those days where I just don't feel very good. Nauseous, a bit dizzy and just tired. Every task just seems so tiring. Like, I am supposed to exercise, and have a shower, but it's the last thing I want to do. Hopefully my tiredness will make me crash tonight. On the other hand, the lack of sleep has let me advance my Sims characters. The slightly annoying thing about the app, is that you can't actually speed up the time? At least I haven't found a way to do it, and it's kinda annoying to wait actual eight hours for them to be done with their shift at the fire station, or the four hours it takes to make 250 candles. Interestingly, though, I think that might be a part of why it's not so boring? It's very confusing to me. I've made a "Wade Briggs" because that's how creative I am. I've also made a "Josh Thomas", but he was added last of three. So Wade and Josh aren't the ones who are involved, which is a bit strange considering they most definitely are in Please Like Me. One of my characters are getting ready for parenthood by making themselves an espresso. Best just get starting on that caffeine! Ah, Sims, you're hilarious. I watched a dance choreography yesterday before bed, and my breath was taken by the last dancer. I think her performance is utterly mesmerising, and she gives off a "badass witch" vibe to me. That is a positive vibe, by the way, witches are awesome. I urge you to give it a shot

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar