tirsdag 25. april 2017

you are my sunrise on the darkest day

Ale got me obsessed with the new Justin Bieber song. It's not actually his, and just saying it's "his" makes me feel bad for the actual creators. It's mostly Spanish, and it makes me want to dance. I've not yet picked up the second book in the dystology I started last month, and April doesn't last forever. I think I've decided to give up on one book a month, purely because I hate making myself reading a book when I'm not in the mood. I could obviously finish reading several books during one month if I forced myself to do it, but it defeats the purpose of having a good reading experience. Yesterday evening was a bit sombre for me, thoughtwise. There's so many problems across the world, it's hard to not drown in it. I've watched a bit too much of the news of late, I think, and I suppose this is my weak spot. One of the thoughts I've held on to during all of this morose thinking about the world problems, is that people shouldn't ever feel entitled. If we could just stop people who feel entitled to things that they've got no right to, I think we'd probably achieve world peace. But then there's global warming too, right. Either way, it just seems like we're doomed, and it's hard to find purpose when you feel like that-- hopelessness. On the other side, it's inspiring to see what people are doing. It's inspiring to see how many people are getting educated on important things, how many people who are engaging in politics. And to every person who does anything bad, evil, there's so many more doing good things. I am in my joggers again, my very beloved joggers which I think I might have to buy another pair of. I find that I look partly douchy, but it also brings me joy. I'm going to do a pretty intensive work out, which will hopefully lift my mood. I've got a few things I ought to do this week, but the motivation is pretty low. The good thing, is that I'll see my niece by the end of this week. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar