onsdag 12. april 2017

down when the walls start shaking, I'm ready for you to find out

I almost had a nap today, but I stopped myself just before it was too late. It wouldn't be good for my night's sleep if I did succumb to the nap. I've not managed to motivate myself to exercise still. I just think I am too tired, which I think is my pms, seeing as my period is around the corner (according to my Clue-app at least). My mood also feels a bit flat, but also highly volatile other times. Upon walking home today, I noticed a driving lesson with a motorcycle. Today that consisted of the "student" and the "teacher". I have however, never seen a motorcycle just lying on it's side on the road. The teacher had to get off his bike, so he could help the student. Slightly amused, I turned around to cross the road to my house, and my dad's just sat in a chair with a cup of tea in our driveway. Our house is by a main road, and the driveway fronts the road. So we rarely sit in the front of the house, because the backyard gives us more privacy. However, he'd just been planting new thuja hedging in the front garden. It's my dad's birthday, and he's had the day off, and this is what he does. That being said, my dad's a pretty handy person, and he enjoys making use of his hands. I think all of my siblings have attained that trait, though in various levels. My parents and brother will be on their way to Lynx tomorrow. Monchita is staying behind, and I'll be here as well. I've spent the last few days (apart from the times I haven't been free) emerged into someone's version of the Sherlock Holmes universe, and to my great joy, they've made a series out of it. I've just finished the last chapter in the last part of the series thus far, and it's glorious. It always feels like I've found the gold whenever I find fan fiction that I really enjoy. It's like a treat, really. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar