torsdag 20. april 2017

it’s just text book stuff, it’s in the ABC of growing up

The other day, I caught up on correspondences with my Tumblr-friend. I've postponed answering his questions about life, because I just find that I can't actually answer anyone about it fully. Sometimes I think we were meant to start speaking with each other. Sometimes all of the coincidences seems to add up like proof. Whether it was meant to be or not, I am always grateful for his presence in my life the past years. Obviously, he's just another person, like everyone-- but sometimes I consider him my adviser of life-related things. But then again, other times I just think of him as a stupid man. Great praise, huh. I didn't sleep until 4 am, because I just couldn't stop reading a fan fiction. It was too exciting and full of cliffhangers. I slept for six hours, which isn't that great. And then my period came along, finally. The pain intensified, as per usual. I was feeling rather crap to be honest, and my mood just seemed to get worse. I had a mental list of all the things I needed to do, and I couldn't make myself do anything. Funnily enough, I watched a vlog, where the person was very much in the same situation as me. I think that just made me decide to get dressed and get out of the house. I went to the post office, where I dropped off this hilarious birthday card for Monchita, and a parcel. After having to tell me what to do several times, the guy at the post office asked: "sorry, was I repeating things too quickly?". I was half-way out of the door before my brain could even come up with an answer. "No, I just am not top form today," I said. Maybe I was thrown off my his different hair-do. But then again, I did the same thing in the two other shops I stopped by. The trip out of the house did wonders for my mood. And then, my niece entered the world today, so that was great news. I'll be able to see her in about a week, and I am a bit apprehensive about holding her. It's just the feeling of holding something so delicate, so fragile. I'm excited to see how the nephews have reacted to her presence, and just how the dynamic of the family has changed. Volla has recruited me to come help with a part of renovating their house. So in the near future I'll probably be visiting them, maybe before the wedding. I haven't decided just yet. I just hope I can somehow persuade Mog to make that dish he made last time. Before any of these trips will happen, Ale is actually coming to stay tomorrow. I've not seen her this much since she still lived here, I'm sure. I am going to do a bit of exercise now. I've actually been pretty good this week, which is nice. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar