lørdag 1. april 2017

Our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this. We've got differences and impulses

I bought the lamp! It's a dusty pink colour, which I find is a nice contrast to the slightly industrial look of it. It softens it slightly. Regardless of the colour being trendy, I think dusty pink is a nice colour-- it's charming and soothing in my eyes. I shall look forward to it light up my world like nobody else. I am hopeful that it will accompany me wherever I will live. Have you ever done a massive online order and then ended up sending back 90% of it? Oh well, I think I found the perfect black skirt, which is something I've been looking for. I've tried on countless of black skirts, hoping they would be the one. So when I saw the skirt in it's package today, I instantly thought I'd have to send it back. But no! It fit me perfectly. As I was watching Please Like Me and eating my breakfast, my mother said: "I think we should look at tickets to China". She was thinking late May, right after my sister's wedding. I like to consider myself as a pretty spontaneous person, but it was a bit too sudden for me. I've got work to think of in June, and then Ale and I've been talking about travelling together in June. It's nice to keep busy and all, but I think last year was tiresome enough. I don't need to repeat it. I did tell my mother this, and I guess we've postponed a possible trip to the autumn. We did talk about doing it last year, but then we didn't end up doing it. We'll see, I guess. I did buy tickets to Lynx and co., however. I overheard mother facetiming them, and the kids were being loud and obnoxious, and I thought "I don't actually want to go there again". I did just see them in February, and that felt like enough for months. BUT, I didn't see my youngest nephew before he was three months, whereas I saw the oldest just two weeks after his birth. I do still feel a bit bad for that. Poor middle child. Today I put on a liquid foundation for the first time in mooooonths. It feels strange, almost a bit wrong. Don't think I like it, actually. But it was nice to just try it. At the moment I've got this massive spot that hasn't come out yet. It's just beneath the surface, waiting for it's opportunity. It's the kind I hate the most, because it feels like it's there forever. Happy Saturday-- I've had crisps, chocolate and an ice lolly already. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar