fredag 31. mars 2017

you'd be on your knees and struggle under the weight

I didn't exercise yesterday. I've got certain days I exercise, but sometimes during the days I haven't got an exercise-session scheduled, I might do one purely because I want to. I've taken my new work-out clothing on a spin today. Wore them as loungewear, then I went to the library and the grocery store in them. I picked up the second book in the Undivided-dystology. I read three pages whilst waiting for my sushi, then I walked home in the rain. The clothes performed well during my exercise this evening, even the tights. That being said, I didn't do much cardio, so I didn't get too warm. I wore make-up for the first time today, since the day I got home from Bergen. I just really felt like doing the latter. My decisions are mostly chosen because I want to do it, rather than what I "should" do. The heart wants what it wants (wise words by Selena). I've no idea how I didn't know Harry Styles was coming out with a single. I've heard whispers of him working on his solo music, but he's been keeping things quite hush. To be fair, he isn't very active on social media. I'm excited to hear what he'll deliver. And it'll be nice to see his face again, when (if) he does promo. I'm gonna watch another episode of Please Like Me before bed, and then tomorrow I think I might buy a lamp. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar