lørdag 25. mars 2017

deep in my core you know you have a throne

I met Sugar in the wardrobes after work yesterday. I've not seen her since Kiwi and Marble's birthday celebration, even if we work at the same hospital and have the same wardrobe. It's strange. Anyway, she had some sparetime to kill, so we sat down at a cafe. It's the first time I've met her since the proposal, so I had a look at the ring. It's such a strange thought that in the near future, I'll have two friends who are married. It makes me feel rather grown up, although I am so far away from being at that step in life. We had a nice catch-up over our green tea's, and then we went grocery shopping together. I woke up fairly early this morning, which suited me fine. Cleaned my bedroom because I won't make time for it tomorrow. And then I met up with Marble for a walk. It truly is disappointing that there's no mountain nearby. We made do anyway, and caught up whilst walking in the lovely weather. We walked a hike, in which I'm very familiar with, only I haven't walked or run there in ages. It used to be where I jogged, way back when I actually went for jogs. On my way home, I stopped by the grocery store to buy chocolate. As you know, it's Saturday, so I had to get some. Upon arriving at home, I recognised my brother's shoes. So I ended up sitting downstairs in the living room for awhile, until he left. I retired to my bedroom, and decided to exercise. I'm really happy with myself this week for actually doing all my exercises as planned. It makes me even more motivated to feel how my body is gaining from physical activity. It's a great reminder of how amazing the body is, and to appreciate it as long as it lasts. I do my exercise at home (for the most part) and I prefer as little clothing as possible. I'm usually prone to wearing my sportsbra and a pair of yoga shorts. I can't wear anything loose, because it distracts me during work-outs. I'm strange like that. Anyway, I only have two exercise tights in my possession, and the only ones I actually use are the ones pictured. Since I don't use them when I'm exercising at home, they're only used whenever I'm doing some kind of exercise outside of the house. It's pretty rare that it happens, but I'd like for it to happen more often. Surely this is an excuse to indulge in some new work-out gear? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar