søndag 12. mars 2017

there's blood on my hands, and my lips aren’t clean

Today has been a usual Sunday in terms of cleaning. I've done a pretty extensive clean, gotten rid of a lot of dust. I found a box of old papers in my old bedroom, so I sorted through them (some of them were ten years old) and threw out most of it. I did a lot of great notes when in school, but most of them are on my computer anyway. And though I threw away quite a few great notes that I don't have on my computer, I still haven't looked at these notes in years before now. So why keep them if you're not going to use them? I'll keep things that I know will be useful, but throw away most things that can be useful. Because those things that can be useful, are most likely to sit and collect dust. Pictured above is my everyday toiletries that I organised in this organisator the other day. To the left I've got my facemask (Origins Drink Up 10 Minute mask), scrubs (Origins GinZing refreshing scrub cleanser and Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1), facemask and cotton pads. In the drawer, this compartment is the furthest from my reach, because I don't use these products daily. The middle compartment on the upper side in this picture contains my eye creams (Origins GinZing refreshing eye cream, Body Shop Aloe Vera Eye Defense and Kiehl's Midnight recovery eye cream). The upper compartment on the left side contains mostly teeth-related things as my tooth brush, but also a comb for eyelashes? I've never quite understood what the tool is for, but I use it as a comb for my eyebrows. The lower, left compartment contains a mix of face products (La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo, The Ordinary natural moisturizing factors + HA, Kiehl's Midnight recovery concentrate, Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer and The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5). Some of these products are my staples, but a lot of them I'm testing out. I finished Stranger Things yesterday-- I was hooked like reading a good book. I do really enjoy science fiction when it's done right, and I truly enjoyed this take on it. The series reminded me of E.T. and Super 8, both of which are directed by Steven Spielberg. I did read later on that they were inspired by Spielberg. The character "Nancy" was also an uncanny reminder of "Alison Argent" from Teen Wolf. I think their character development is pretty much the same. But you know, all of this is just factoring in on my liking of the show. It's just sad that I have to wait months for the next season. But then again, I hope they're taking time to make a second season which is as good, if not better than first. I've got to eat some lunch now, and then I hope I have a good work-out session later on tonight. I've been slacking, and I even bought a bag of crisps yesterday. Not good, but also, yum. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar