onsdag 15. mars 2017

the truth is; I am a toy that people enjoy 'til all of the tricks don't work anymore

This gal and I was reunited today. It seems strange that it's a year ago now, when we spent most of the hours of a day together. We sat down and talked about things in general, but also about life. Kiwi and I share a lot of experiences together, and we spent about two weeks in Bali, pondering about life. I can always imagine us sitting inside Sage, with our bare feet. We'd eat cake and talk about life in depth, which is the way it should be. (Had to go back to read my diary from Bali, and I'm just so happy I wrote a diary). Now when we meet up, we always seem to end up talking about life. We get each other when it comes to a few important things in life, which makes it easy to talk about it. It's just natural for us, I guess. We finished all of our errands, and then we just wandered around the mall. I picked up a package, and bought chokers (for the 90's party). Six hours after I stepped inside the mall, we left. I said my goodbyes to Kiwi at the busstop, walked home in the wind. I wanted to spend the evening packing, because I need to be at the mall pretty early tomorrow to meet a person. Whenever I do pack, I always try to do it a few days before I need to travel. That way I have a day(s) extra in case I need to stop by the store to pick up something. I'm too lazy to do it now though, but then again, I don't think I'll need to pick up anything either. I started watching Sherlock Holmes the other day. The BBC version with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman of course. I'm saying that because I can't stand Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock-- or anyone really. Kiwi was surprised to hear that I was watching Sherlock Holmes, but I disagreed. I do enjoy watching Midsomer Murders, which is similar in solving crimes. That being said, Sherlock is pretty different to Mr. Barnaby. I am not enjoying Sherlock Holmes as much as Stranger Things, not at all. But it's better than waiting for either Teen Wolf or Stranger Things. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar