mandag 13. mars 2017

why do you tell me, "come over, " to watch you just stare at your phone?

I'm trying to figure out a 90's inspired look out of my closet (for a 90's party). Shouldn't be that hard, considering every store seem to be inspired by the 90's nowadays. It should mean that my closet contains a percentage of clothing in which is inspired by the time-period. I'll have to have a think. In a few days I'm leaving for a wetter climate, which makes it kinda hard to pack. Also, my activities seem to be pretty varied, and they're not all done and dusted. So it means I have to pack for a lot of occasions in my carry on. At least it'll be a challenge, which is nice when packing becomes dull. I've recently realised that I pretty much hate everything about flying, apart from the actual flying. There's the waking up in time for the flight, hoping that you'll be at the airport at time, going through security (it's so stressful with everyone trying to hurry in the line), waiting for the plane. So yes, I've decided that I don't actually enjoy flying for that reason. That being said, I'm going to have to order plane tickets to Lynx pretty soon, seeing as she's about to pop. Time is moving really fast, and in just two months the wedding is around the corner too. It makes me a little bit stressed, but what is life without stress? I was planning to stop by the post office today, but I changed my plans due to the horrible weather. I hate it when it's cold, windy and raining. I've just put in an order for some comfy period-pants as I'd like to call them. I'm kinda sure I've just had my period, but I have years of periods to come, so why not be as comfy as possible? I think it's the last day of my period, but I'm deffo craving some crisps. I'm starting Monday with a bang in other words. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar