onsdag 22. mars 2017

you love when I fall apart, so you can put me together

Scrap it, everything. Erase it. How many times haven't you started something, and then forgotten about it? I've got my documents numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. All named after the attempts, and they're forgotten. In high school my teacher made us correct our own tests, so we'd learn from our mistakes. He would make us see beyond, and he would make us learn not to scrap everything. Another teacher, earlier than high school, taught me to not use the eraser when drawing. So when the nose I drew was too big, I'd just add lines to it, use it as another part of my drawing. Just incorporate your mistakes, make art of it. But it's so difficult when you can't see the ending. Then again, where's the fun in knowing? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar