lørdag 11. mars 2017

maybe that's why I'm at your window, hear me at your door

More shoes? Yes. Admittedly, these will probably be the last pair in a while. I've been wanting a higher boot for a long time, something for dressier occasions. I usually just go with my leather boots. They give me a bit of height whilst staying fairly comfortable. The only time they've given me a blister, is when I walked a whole day around in London. Although I love my leather boots, I wanted to add something slightly fiercer, if you will. I love the details of the shoes, and though I can already tell these won't be half as comfortable as my other beloved boots, I'm still happy with the purchase. Speaking of new shoes. I wore my Vans out for their first trip today. I did kinda expect them to give me a blister, but they didn't. I think it's mostly because I didn't wear them for that long. However, I am really happy with them. Also, just the act of wearing sneakers along with the warming sun gave me a bout of spring-feelings. I really can't wait for the spring to come around. I've certainly been shopping like the spring is just around the corner. My super-pale legs and I are excited. I've bought a load of my favourite things to eat, so I'm like joyous walking around and thinking "what to eat now?". I even found a book to read for this month. It's a dystopian YA novel, which doesn't exactly sound like my thing. But then again, I quite enjoyed Cecelia Ahern's YA novel, and I'm pretty sure that was dystopian. I'm going to give it a go and see. I've only just decided to start watching Stranger Things whilst I was eating lunch. Initially, I was waiting to see the series after Teen Wolf has finished, but I don't know how long I'll have to wait for s6b starts. So far Stranger Things is intriguing, although I thought they were trying to give me a heart attack for one moment. I need to finish a fan fiction I started first. Then I'll continue watching ST. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar