onsdag 8. mars 2017

I love the way you hang with no fools

I've binge-watched Project Runway s8 this time, and somehow it seemed far more dramatic than the previous. Also a lot more emotional. I actually ended up crying quite a bit, but I suspect that's part PMS, part me being sick of sniffling. I woke up this morning, well rested, with bloody spit. It's possible I've bit myself somehow. My nose is red, and cracked. I'm hoping this bout of little cold or whatever it is will disappear soon. I would loathe to bring it with me when I go travelling. Also, it's really annoying to be blowing your nose whilst having a conversation with your co-worker. It turn's out I've booked the flight for the same weekend that my belieber friend and Darren is hosting a party. It'll be sad to miss out on, because I've been looking forward to their housewarming party forever. However, it's possible you'll find me at another (birthday) party with Ale, or in the mountains with Monchita. So I can't really complain. I've been really moody today, and although I was planning to exercise today, it's literally the last thing I want to do. I might even go grab some ice cream pronto. I truly am a picture perfect stereotype for a woman experiencing PMS. But as it is, premenstrual symptoms is a real deal, and it comes with being able to birth a human being. If you ask me whether or not I'd like to be a guy, I'll sometimes say yes. But it's always for a limited time, never forever. I am glad to see this world through my eyes, my gender-- I think despite all of the bumps in the roads we have to go through purely because of our gender, makes us so much stronger. Happy international women's day! I am going to step back from reality shows and the drama now (unless it's more like British Bake-off). You'll possibly find me with a tub of ice cream in my bed reading fan fiction. Or, well, I'd never eat in my bed like that. But you know, it paints the picture of how I am feeling at the mo. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar