torsdag 23. mars 2017

bitter sweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong

Why don't I read Sherlock Holmes fan fiction, I thought to myself yesterday, as I'd finally finished watching the four seasons. And then I managed to find one which is 2577 pages in iBooks. I've decided that you become highly fond of the main characters in Sherlock Holmes, which is a good thing. I am therefore highly enjoying this fan fiction I've found. That being said, I should hope to finish it soon, because if I want to go with the "read a book a month", I should finally pick up the book on my nightstand. I have been the epitome of laziness today. I've practically done naught but sprawl on my beloved bed. I've done a bit of a sorting out my t-shirts. I am due an organisation of my whole closet, but I'm waiting for the weather to become a bit more warmer, a bit more "hello, I'm spring, and I'm here to stay". I've recently seen two birds building their nests, and it's such a nice sign of spring. I'm looking forward to a walk with Marble this weekend. The weather forecast seem to be on our side. I'm going to do a bit of exercise in a minute, which hopefully will counteract my laziness today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar