onsdag 29. mars 2017

Don't you think I give a fuck, give a fuck 'bout who you fuck. But I hope you can't get it up

I'm still gutted about Please Like Me. After posting my blogpost yesterday, I went back to re-watch the two last episodes. I cried again, and then I spent the rest of my battery on my phone stalk the cast on Instagram, and to look up the "Please Like Me" tag on Tumblr. I'm pretty sure I've seen Josh's (the main character) face on Tumblr before, but like a lot of things, it went unnoticed by me. Waking up this morning, I charged my phone and went on to watch Youtube videos related to the show. I can't remember ever being so instantly obsessed with something, like I've become now. I have felt likewise about movies, I think. But to feel this way about four seasons of a show, the entire thing, is new to me. I just feel like I really fell in love with a television show, but they didn't feel as strongly about me. I want more, but they've had enough, and just want to move on. So they let me down nicely, but I had no idea they didn't feel the same way? And now I'm alone, and they've left this void that seems impossible to fill. Yes, that's about how I feel. It's just a really great television show that portraits the years of going from a young adult to "becoming an adult" in a realistic way, okay? And that was perfect for me at this point in life. I would love to re-watch the whole series, but I just finished it yesterday, so it would be too recent. I really appreciate that despite introducing new characters to the show, practically everyone was still there. Even if they just did a cameo in the next season. Also Wade Briggs is beautiful-- I just wanted to put it out there. Yes, I am aware that I am rambling like the adolescent me praising Nick Jonas' curls back in the day. I just am not over it! I keep having flashbacks to scenes I adore (and there's sooo many), and it's great and awful at the same time. Ugh. The good news is that in order to try to move on, I actually picked up the book I'm supposed to finish reading within March. I've only read 19 pages, but so far, so good. I've not been quite as productive as yesterday, but it's getting there. I might even exercise today too, just because I want to. I have high hopes of actually getting a good dent into the book, because if I can, I would like to be done with it within the end of March. It's really scary how quickly we're already starting the fourth month of this year. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar