lørdag 4. mars 2017

it's hard to dance with the devil on your back, so shake him off

In addition to new jeans this week, I also got a pair of pleated culottes. One of those which was in every store last year. I've wanted ones since Kiwi and I were travelling really. I like to think it's because of a mix of the comfortable travelling style, but because I was inspired by the really fashionable girls in Singapore. I did get a pair of culottes from Bershka whilst travelling-- they're striped and elegant ones. But I never got around to buying one of those pleated ones. I'm excited for the spring to set in, so I can wear both pair of trousers with something else than winterboots. As of today it's snowing again. The weather is literally going "hot 'n cold", which is highly annoying. Wedding invitations from my sister arrived yesterday, "fashionably late". It's all a reminder that spring is around the corner. I've slept in this morning, done a load of wash (clothing), vacuumed upstairs. It's all things I've been thinking of doing this week, but not had the time for. Oh, and I've also already had a bar of chocolate. I've not exercised since going skiing the other week, so it's probably something I should consider today. I don't think I'll want to do it though, which is fine, because I will do it tomorrow anyway. I'll probably relax, watch cross country skiing, and maybe do a few more things I've not had time to do this week. (Also maybe put in an order on shoes, because I've been itching to buy some). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar