søndag 5. mars 2017

la mæ reager, vekk mæ te liv

Initially, I saw this bag in red, and it was beautiful. It looked great against my navy-coloured coat. However, I decided to pick up this metallic one, which I find is more wearable. Regardless of how inexpensive things are, I just cannot get myself to purchase something I know I won't wear as much. It just seems like such a waste to me. I woke up this morning, having to sneeze twice. I am feeling quite congested, which is really annoying. I'm trying to drink a lot of tea and water, and hopefully I'll be healed that way. I spent yesterday watching the cross country skiing, which was a win. And then my brother came for a visit. Each of us had a convo with Volla via my phone, so I was stuck watching television instead of reading on my phone. Later in the evening, I played IconPopSongs on my phone. It's a game I downloaded the same time as Mahjong, because it's the only game I had before I lost my old phone. It's a game where you have to guess the song or artist by listening to an acoustic guitar. Sadly, I've become really bad at it, and now I'm stuck at a song. It's really annoying. I've cleaned my bedroom, and somehow decided to re-open my Netflix-account. I've been watching Project Runway, season seven. I used to watch PR all the time back in the days, and it would really inspire me. Somewhere along the way, I stopped watching it, along with most of television really. However, as I had all the time of the world today, I decided to re-watch. I've actually followed this season before, but it's years ago. Per date, PR is actually at season fifteen. It's crazy. I managed to pause PR, and do some exercise. I've not done any exercise since the skiing trip last weekend, so it was long coming. I've just not made time for any exercise this week until now. I spoke with Ale whilst making a late evening snack, and I've half-way decided to visit Monchita and Ale in a few weeks. It's been on my mind for a month or so, but sometimes it takes time for me to sit down and make a decision. I make vague plans, my life is all very fluid. And for now I find that very enjoyable. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar