torsdag 27. april 2017

I'd never ask you, cause deep down I'm certain I know what you'd say. You'd say "I'm sorry, believe me, I love you but not in that way"

A few moments after I'd posted yesterday, I burst into tears. And then I cried for like an hour or so. It was a lot, enough and not enough at the same time. It's been a long time since I've had a proper cry. It's been a stressful day, and I could probably cry again. Not because it's been awful, but just because sometimes the body feels exhausted mentally. But to be fair, I did have a pretty busy day at work. I'm looking forward to the weekend and some reprieve, but then again being around my nephews and niece will surely be tiring. I'll be drained by the time I come home, and then I have to find time for helping Volla with her staircase. We'll see. I met Carla (my description of her is: A girl I had my first "praksis" with and was in my first study group. She talks a lot and complains a lot) in the wardrobes after work, and we reminisced back to that time everyone from our "praksis" group got together at her place and made dinner together. Ah, good times. She also invited me for a coffee, which I nodded to, but declined in my head. It's good memories, but I try to avoid negative people. It's just tiring isn't it. Like, isn't it enough that your own life is the biggest challenge ever, but then you have to listen to others nag about theirs. I don't mind just complaining, but when a person is just incredibly negative, and that mood just seems to be a big cloud. I'm going to do a bit of exercise, and then have a nice shower. I am hoping to go to bed early tonight. Could do with a lot of sleep, really. Imagine just relaxing, getting a tan on. I could do with some holiday indeed. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar