fredag 14. april 2017

with your presence and your grace, everything falls into place

I started my day at 7 am this morning. I woke up naturally, and I've actually slept through the nights for at least two nights. I didn't get out of bed until two hours later almost, when my stomach was yelling at me to get some breakfast. Think I've been in a headspace of my typical Sunday, because I've cleaned the house through. Apart from doing the dishes-- Monchita did that. I de-cluttered three drawers in the living room and re-organised them. It was very satisfying indeed. Once I was done cleaning, and then making lunch, I decided to put on make-up, just because. Some days I actually want to wear make-up, and the days I know I'm not going outside, I usually try to experiment with some eyeshadow. The weather has gone cold again, and it's been snowing the past few days. Luckily it hasn't stuck to the ground, and we've still got spring-like weather. Due to Easter being around, the television is showing a lot of family movies, I find. I watched the whole of Despicable Me for the first time yesterday (I've probably seen the first 15 minutes six times), and it was good. Had a proper laugh. I'm currently watching Ice Age, and it just reminded me of how far computer animated films have come. Ah, computer animated films is childhood, but it's I also enjoy watching them now. The parents are gone, and Monchita is off seeing her friends for the last night she'll sleep here. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar