fredag 28. april 2017

'cause if we don't leave this town, we might never make it out

The carry-on is pretty much packed. The rest will have to be done tomorrow. I finished reading a fan fiction yesterday, and the outcome wasn't what I wanted, it bothered me. And because of that I was a bit put off by all. I can't remember that ever happening, but the good thing about it, was that I didn't have much of a distraction when I went to bed. Usually I'll stay up reading for quite awhile in bed. But I needed sleep (still do), and I went to bed earlier than the previous days. I also had a pretty good work-out yesterday. I am contemplating doing a session now, because I'm 98% sure I won't be doing any exercise this Sunday. We'll see, I'm pretty knackered, and I mostly just wanna go to bed. Sometimes, though, the body gets an extra kick. I think I've decided to buy another tracksuit-- loungewear for the win. Just had a flash of me, age 70, walking around in my tracksuits and sneakers. Hopefully my grey hair will have been dyed purple too. That's my one goal in life it seems, having purple hair one day. Right, I think I'm actually going to exercise now. Tomorrow I'll be reunited with the nephews and meet my niece for the first time. Volla decided to come visit too, so she's already there at the moment. It'll be nice, probably. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar