mandag 17. april 2017

there's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of

Frankly, I've been waiting for Easter to be over so I can go to the bloody shop. I found myself thinking that I couldn't remember it lasting this long last year, but then I realised I was travelling last year. In fact, I think we flew from Phuket to Kuala Lumpur this day a year ago. We left the hotel which was more like a stereotypical motel, and a guy who looked fifteen, drove us to the airport. Despite losing my phone in Kuala Lumpur, the memory doesn't overshadow all the positive experiences I've gotten from the place. Eating sushi for the first time in ages and feeling more at home with proper civilisation, not to mention watching the light show playing My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion). The latter is still one of the most memorable things from my trip. I think it's because we were a bit on a high from being in a proper big city for the first time in ages, and then we accidentally stumbled upon the light show. It was unexpected, and that's why it was so good. As of late I've been looking for a face sunscreen, and it's taken me quite awhile to buy something because I find the task rather tedious. I just know that a large percentage of sunscreens will feel sticky and all the other things related to a sunscreen. It makes looking for a good one even harder. But I did end up buying one whilst perusing the Internet the other day. In fact, I ordered skin care items, some of which I needed to restock on, and some I've wanted to try. I'm looking forward to when they'll finally find their way to my mailbox. Lynx snapped me a picture of her getting ready to go to the gym. She's literally just a few days away from giving birth, and here I am not doing any exercise. I just hope I will be motivated enough this week. I am currently experiencing a pimple that might appear-- which I think is due to a mix of not exercising, and just hormones. As it is, I am patiently (not so) awaiting my period if it ever bothers showing up. The joys of irregular menstruation. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar