søndag 2. april 2017

that girl is a real crowd pleaser

I downloaded a Sims app yesterday, along with a car race game. It's what kept me up until 1 am. I can understand why I chose Sims, but not the car race. I woke up at 5.30 am, when I had set my alarm for 10 am. I think my sleeping patterns have changed this year, and I've started waking up at least once a night to go to the loo, which is normal for most. But it's a new thing for me. That being said, I drink a lot of water. Anywho, I went back to sleep at 7 am, and I ended up snoozing until noon! I haven't slept that late in forever, so I've been feeling strange all day. I ran downstairs to put on a load of wash, seeing as the weather has been great throughout the whole day. Then I cleaned, as per usual. Although I forgot whether or not it was time to change my sheets. I've got a routine, but I haven't got the best memory. So I often use my blog as a tool, as a way to document things. That's why I'll mention things like "today I changed my sheets", or take a picture of my bedding, just so the future me can look through the blog to see when I did it last. The joys of not remembering things. After cleaning, I just looked at this painting that's grazed my room for the past four years, and to this day I just cannot believe Marble's skills. It's possibly the best gift I've ever received. The twenty-year old me was joyous upon opening the gift, and it still gives me very fond feelings. I've sat outside in the sun for a bit, reading Sherlock fan fiction, as you do. It was nice because not only was the sun warming, but the air itself was warm. And that's a nice sign of spring, if not summer. I'm going to catch up on some Youtube now, then work my buttocks for tonight's exercise. Gosh, that did sound a bit crude. I just do exercise focused on my legs and bum on Sundays (usually). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar