onsdag 26. april 2017

I hate to say I want you when you make it so clear you don't want me

Space at work is sometimes limited when there's a lot of us. Personal space isn't always a thing. I especially felt that today as the doctor and I were standing squeezed together in each others personal space. I still feel a bit stressed today, and it's annoying because I am worrying about something that I shouldn't worry about. It's a unnecessary stressor. In these situations I am good at trying to ignore the subject, but I know that only makes it worse. So instead I force myself to walk through it, step by step. It's the only way my brain will find peace. When I got home today, I found a parcel in the mailbox. It's part of the skincare I ordered the other week, and it's just in time because I'm soon out of one of the products. I am pretty tired, which I'm not that surprised by. I'm also in an emotional mood, and I'm about to cry (nearly just did cry when I watched Sam Smith perform. In general, his songs have always been a tear-jerker). I've spent most of my day relaxing, and I'm going to spend the last few hours before bed reading. Life really is too short, and we ought to do more of the things we want to do. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar