mandag 24. april 2017

I am not the one to sit around, and be played. So prove yourself to me

Annoyingly I couldn't remember last time I changed my sheets, and I've neither taken a picture or documented doing it on my blog. Luckily I could only just spot a part of my pillowcase in a picture I'd taken. I think I actually need to write down each time I change my sheets in a diary or something. Ale left a few hours ago, in the bloody snow. The weather has been pretty nice, though cold, this weekend. But it's done a 180 today. Regardless, I've had a good time with Ale visiting. We watched a fashion show, and then a somewhat famous Norwegian person sing about making crispbread. We've seen The Beauty and The Beast in cinema, watched a tennis match outside in the cold (I don't really know anything about tennis), discovered a new restaurant, played cards. It's been a pretty relaxing weekend, but also busy at the same time. We bumped into an old classmate, which was a strange coincidence, because Ale had just been talking about bumping into the same exact person a few years ago. We also saw Oyster at the busstation-- she'd been at a concert. Yesterday we met up with Marble to have dinner, and it was a delicious experience. All in all, it's been a good weekend, and it won't be too long until I see Ale again. We've planned a trip to Amsterdam, and we're going to live on a houseboat, which is pretty exciting! I feel like my life has been full of strange coincidences of late, and yesterday Kiwi tagged me in a post about an avocado-restaurant in Amsterdam. After Ale left this house, I watched a bit of Elementary. It's the American version of Sherlock Holmes, and though I much prefer the British series, I am open to the Sherlock Holmes -universe in general. Also, Lucy Liu is amazing. I've also done my Sunday-chores today, including changing my sheets. I am going to catch up on things and just relax for the rest of this Monday, wearing my beloved tracksuit. Although it's been a relaxing weekend, it's also taken a lot out of me. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar