søndag 24. mars 2019

I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips. I wanna make you feel wanted

As almost a follow-up from the last post; after I realised it reminded me of a Celine Dion song, I felt the need to listen to a few Celine Dion classics. I don't know about you, but I can pretty much never not belt along to her songs. So I was belting out All By Myself on a Saturday night, when I'm sure the youth was out and about partying. I don't mind, and I am in fact embracing getting older. I mean, I already identify as twenty six, even though I haven't had my birthday yet. After listening to Celine Dion, I decided to listen to Wanted by Hunter Hayes. I like to think I'm a proper romantic at heart, but just don't believe much in love. Maybe that's a part of why I'm not exactly trying to find a relationship either. But when I listen to Wanted, it makes me yearn to be in a relationship. No other song has done that for me. Maybe it's the country-- I mean, most of the country songs I've listened to during the years have been good at getting across emotions. I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes is also a jam and makes me want to dance in cowboyboots. The past few days I've been watching videos of a capybara, which is really random. Also, I'm slightly scared of them, though they seem to be really nice and chill. There's just something about how they look, that freaks me out slightly. I do remember seeing some in a zoo in my childhood, and somehow I mixed up a capybara and a bever, because I was busy being surprised that the bever from Narnia was in fact real. I haven't had great looks at a bever, as they don't really sit still. But in my experience they're pretty small, whereas a capybara is a lot bigger. And in Narnia, mr. and mrs. bever are quite large. So yes, young me thought a capybara was a bever, and I was frightened. I think it's just the more rodent-look they have to them. I actually did a decent job on the thesis yesterday; I'm kind of "done" with my analysis finally, but I have to present the results, which is what I started working on yesterday. I hope to be done with that within Wednesday, preferably on Tuesday. But we'll see. I've kind of made a plan of how to finish writing the whole thesis, but also I haven't really written it down. There's not much room for margins, which worries me as I know my own tendencies for procrastinating. But the only thing I can do, really, is to continue. I've really been looking forward to my Sunday routine, except for the cleaning of the bathroom. I really wanted to shave my legs and go to bed in fresh sheets, but I wasn't going to change the sheets until today. So that's pretty much why I wanted it to be Sunday. I decided to move some of my knits out of my closet, and in that process I decided to do a bit of declutter as well. I've held on to quite a few knits and jumpers over the years, and some are actually hand-me downs, and might me as old as me. It might come across as I am always decluttering, but I am a sentimental person, so often I will keep things for longer than necessary. Like today I was going to get rid of my two black jumpers which are maybe ten years old, but then I decided to hold onto one of them. So, yes, decluttering is a gradual process for me. I also discovered my collection of hotel cards in my purse, and I decided to add them to my memory-box. Maybe in a year or something I'm ready to let them go. I did however, get rid of a lot of other trip related cards, and did a declutter of my top drawer at my desk. Tomorrow I'm planning of donating my bags of clothing, and I've been collecting a few bags over the winter. And then I am in need for a shop run. Need to stock up on food and other things. I'm really tempted to go into the mall, but I haven't got time for it. There's a load of things I would love to be doing at the moment, but they'll have to wait until may. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar