onsdag 27. november 2019

I don't wanna get too close. I know I'm already exposed

I'm impatiently waiting for packages to arrive. That being said, it's mostly just my yarn I'm impatient for. And I got a text that it's supposed to arrive today! The rest is just skincare and a bag. I've ordered new moisturisers to try, because my absolute favourite has gone and changed it's formula. One day I might write an in-dept review of what used to be my absolute favourite moisturiser just to get my feelings out there. As for the bag, I recently fell in love with a bag via Pinterest. To be fair, I've wanted a green bag with a crocodile effect. But I haven't come across the perfect one. But the one I saw whilst scrolling through Pinterest looked so perfectly basic, but with the crocodile effect. My concern is that it seems to be a reddish brown (realised that a green one maybe wouldn't be as versatile), and it's strap seems to be a bit short, which means it'll be hard to wear cross body. Normally I'm not one to buy a bag online unless I've seen it in real life. However, the bag I've bought isn't available in any stores near me. Tomorrow my plans is to go for a big shop and mostly finish off the rest of the Christmas presents. I've got a good idea for what to buy for most of the people on my list, apart from my nephews. My problem is obviously the fact that I'll have to fit my presents into my carry-on, which means the presents can't be too big or bulky. The one bulky present I'm planning to buy, I'll probably just order online and have it sent to my sister's house. It'll make everything easier, and maybe I can have it done before my arrival. That way I can maybe even wrap it and everything when I get to Lynx's house. The only present I haven't got a clue what to buy, is for my dad. I never really know what to buy for him anyway. If it wasn't for his gift, I would actually be able to finish off all of my presents before november. That is if I can find everything on my tentative list tomorrow. Yesterday I watched a Norwegian series about people who are in love with mountains. I love mountains, but I can't ever see myself climbing them. Hiking is alright as long as I feel safe. Climbing, however, I think would be too much. I did really enjoy the series though, even if it's years old. I also spent some time painting yesterday, and I had a lot of fun painting in a way I haven't done before. Painting is usually my go-to when I want to do something creative, but right now I'm still very into knitting. So I'm very excited for the package to arrive! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar