lørdag 17. september 2016

I may seem all right and smile when you leave, but my smiles are just a front

I finished watching Teen Wolf season three yesterday, and I was weeping. It's a good thing I stocked up on Kleenex. Didn't fall asleep until 3 am because I was so invested in a fan fiction, plus I didn't really feel that tired anyway. I sat out in the sun today, enjoying the warmth from the sun. Also decided to walk around barefoot in the grass. Had a lie down in the grass as well. Mum shouted at dirtying my clothes, but I was gonna throw them in the wash anyway. I always do feel a bit better when I get to walk in grass barefoot. After, I had a proper good work out. Did cardio for the first time in months maybe, and I just did the bare minimum, but I was so winded. It definitely means I need to do more of it. I just need to get that motivation back. The other week or so, I got caught up in watching Halloween make-up tutorials. Last year Marble and I did our make-up for Halloween, and it was so much fun! I kind of want to be a really fierce and glamorous witch. I think that's what I wanted to do last year too, but it takes a lot of effort. And we were kind of spontaneous in getting together and doing the whole Halloween-thing yesteryear. I'll have a longer think of it. Lynx wants us to come to hers for Christmas. I told her I'm pretty sure most of us doesn't want to, and I pretty much got it confirmed when I asked my brother. The only time we all went to hers for Christmas was back in 2011. I think the reluctance is because it gets too crowded. I mean, the base of my family consist of 7 people. And then you add significant others and kids (and the dog) -- we end up with 11 people and the dog. Neither our house, or hers is big enough for eleven people really. Huh, this actually makes me look forward to Christmas. In fact, there's a lot of things this autumn/winter I am looking forward to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar