søndag 18. september 2016

so, baby, pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover that I know you can't afford

I was planning to start the day with a walk, but it's such an effort to get out of bed nowadays. It's not that I go back to sleeping, it's just lying in bed and reading fan fiction, or going through the Instagram feed, or watching Youtube videos. When I finally did get out of bed, I had brekkie, then enjoyed a cup of tea in the garden. Instead of sitting outside in the heat, I did eventually go inside to clean my bedroom. In the midst of dusting, I decided to clean my box of books because the top of the box wouldn't sit on the box properly. It's cause of the amount of the books, so I had to remove some, and then figure out the puzzle of fitting all the books inside the box. I got on with the cleaning, but once I was done I was inspired to look through my magazines I keep on my "bedside table". Most of them are interior magazines, as that's my favourite thing. I don't do much of interior shopping, because the temptation is so great, and I just haven't got enough space to keep all of the things. I've counted my mugs, and I think I'm up to twelve mugs. Think I'm going to get rid of some, just didn't have the heart to do it today. I'll do a de-clutter another day, this time with my belongings and books. I don't think I'm necessarily healthy when it comes to food, I could most definitely be much healthier. However, I am yearning for a burger. Haven't had one since Spain, and it's a month since I went to Mallorca. I just need some greasy goodness, a few sweet potato fries. I decided to sit outside after I was done cleaning, and having a meal. Sat in my shorts, though I still have flaky legs. I've tried a few different things, but (mostly) to no avail, so I'm basically just going with it and waiting for it to pass. I really really want to watch British Bakeoff, so I think I'm gonna try do that now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar